Online Business Model
Amazon FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon)
Amazon Marketplace is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Amazon that enables third-party sellers like you to sell new or used products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Amazon’s regular offerings. Using Amazon Marketplace, third-party sellers gain access to Amazon’s customer base, and Amazon expands the offerings on its site without having to invest in additional inventory. – Wikipedia
With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers, and they Pick, Pack, Ship, and Provide Customer Service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
Amazon has become a great source of passive income for people who want to generate extra income for their endeavors. The best part about knowing how to generate passive income using Amazon FBA is that there are no limitations to the amount of money you can generate.
How would you like to have a business featuring your own range of products, without manufacturing from scratch? If so, then the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Business Model might just be a perfect fit for you.
With FBA you get to run your very own business selling physical products from an online store, but without any of the headaches and hassles of setting up an eCommerce website; shipping anything to anyone (ever); or even dealing with customer service, returns or complaints – Amazon takes care of all of that for you.
You can start an FBA business with as little as $100, and build a business worth tens of millions of dollars in far less time than it takes to finish your average college degree in something you probably won’t do for a living afterwards anyway.
- Amazon Selling Machine – This is a high quality Training that teaches you how to build a 7-Figure Business you can run 100% from the comfort of your home and build your Dream Life!
Sourcing & Research Tools
- Jungle Scout – Jungle Scout provides a full suite of Amazon Seller Tools, helping sellers with everything from finding a product, sourcing a supplier, launching and optimizing a product listing, to managing business analytics, inventory and more.
- Seller App – Turns any user into a product research ninja with intuitive features, instant insights and smarter shortcuts. The software provides you with the right numbers and the data picked up from the most reliable sources. Sellerapp can skyrocket your Amazon sales.
- FBA Wizard Pro is software that helps you easily find winning products to sell on Amazon and eBay. Find products from hundreds of your favourite UK and US retailers, wholesalers, Amazon flips, textbook arbitrage and more. It works in the US, UK and Canada and they are constantly adding more features and more retailers.
China is one of the largest global markets, if not the largest, so you can find Amazon FBA wholesale suppliers there pretty easily. Finding quality ones, however, gets a bit trickier, as there are many shady wholesalers running around.
Marketplaces in China to check out include:
- AliExpress: Owned by Alibaba, AliExpress tends to be comprised of small businesses, meaning you can negotiate smaller volume orders much more easily than with Alibaba. AliExpress is also aimed at foreign buyers, so if you’re located in mainland China and want to buy, you’ll be out of luck.
- Chinavasion – Chinavasion is one of the leading Chinese wholesale dropshipper providing Electronics Gadgets and other related items, shipping to worldwide.
- Gearbest – Gearbest.com is an online shopping marketplace gaining popularity in electronic items and fashion menswear
- Wholesale2B – Is a dropship service that has features for dealing with inventory and exporting products. It has over a million products and several plans to help you sell its products.
How Amazon FBA Works?
- You send your products to Amazon.
- They store them in their warehouses (Fulfillment Center/s).
- When a customer orders one of your products via Amazon marketplace, then Amazon picks, packs, ships and tracks the order for you.
- They also handle returns and refunds.
FBA Business Quick Facts:
- Learning Curve: Medium
- Time to Profit: 4 months
- Earning Potential: $10,000+/month
- Startup Costs: $ 100 to $1,000+
- Time Requirement: Medium
- Passive: Yes
Learn How to Build
7 FIGURE Business
with Amazon FBA
“Don’t find customer for your products,
Find products for your customers.”
― Hyacil Han,
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages. We are a partner of several companies running affiliate programs. Which means we are compensated for advertising fees through any affiliate links from any qualifying purchases.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!